Δευτέρα 4 Μαΐου 2015

Successful debut at Carnegie Hall of Porphyra, A Grecian Rock Opera


I am so happy with our Porphyra, a Grecian Rock Opera debut at Carnegie Hall tonight. Everyone involved rocked the house and the audience loved it. Can't ask for much else. Favorite moment of the night was that the sound engineers actually wanted me to be louder so they can hear my solos better. CARNEGIE wanted me to be louder. Truly humbled:)  Billy Chrissochos
Tonight was the night that will be remembered the rest of my life. What a group of talented artists. I enjoyed every minute of this journey to Carnegie. Love you all! Peishan Lo 
Well we did it. Shazadi Dance Project graced the Carnegie Hall stage with porphyra tonight. It was an amazing, exhausting, exhilarating, humbling, skill building, friendship making experience. My deepest thanks to all of you who came out to support us. Knowing you are in the audience makes us work that much harder. Thank you to Billy Chrissochos and the boys in the band.Christos Alexandrou and Donna thank you for your vision. Special thank you to Dana DeFrancesco for the last minute help. Kim Newby for her generosity with her studio space. To my girls I love love love you all. You all are simply awesome. And to my little Mia I am Sooo proud of you. You made the show. Dena Stevens

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου