Τετάρτη 12 Αυγούστου 2020

Billy Chrissochos Summer News 2020

 

Here are my History, Music, AHEPA, PATREON, and Real Estate News!





Here are my History, Music, AHEPA, PATREON, and Real Estate News!

  • We start this week by celebrating my birthday on Thursday, July 30th at 7:00 PM with my "Introduction to Byzantium" FREE ONLINE AHEPA Presentation. With Haghia Sophia being in the news now is a perfect starting point to learn about this forgotten but important history. 
          Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/733157220833774/
  • I am excited to announce my first ever Patreon for Greek History and Mythology enthusiasts! Videos, Art, Books, and Music all dealing with Greece (Hellas). Come and join me, won’t you?    https://www.patreon.com/HellenicHistorySeries.
  • My last lecture, on "The Macedonian Dynasty of Byzantine Greece, 862-1057 AD" with the Hellenic Cultural Society of St. Nicholas and AHEPA Chapter 326 in Flushing was a huge success (Click on image). 
  • I have new commercial listings for sale such as the College Point Diner (reduced price) and offices for rent in Astoria. I also have new apartment listings in Astoria and Bayside. For my Real Estate News please visit my website http://billychrissochos.com/realtor/
  • I recently started a Facebook fundraiser for the Porphyra Foundation to celebrate my Birthday. Please donate anything you can. This past May we had set up 7 educational concerts, "The Legend of Alexander the Great" concert series and one commemorating "the Fall of Constantinople." All were canceled due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. All we could do is work remotely on our upcoming #Porphyra album instead. As we head to the recording studio soon, we ask for help to finance the recording, hence this fundraiser. We have raised over $800 so far.

    Now you can help our Porphyra Foundation in two ways. Purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. Our link is here: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/81-5030622
     

And please find out about our Porphyra Foundation right here:

Find Out More
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2020 Billy Chrissochos, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Billy Chrissochos
38-11 Ditmars Blvd. Suite 394
AstoriaNY 11105

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου