Κυριακή 2 Αυγούστου 2020

Billy Chrissochos: Hellenic themed inspired music and educational programming

We have only three days left on our fundraiser https://www.facebook.com/donate/285231642895362/296113778473815/. You can help us here or more permanently on Patreon. Info below:
Dear friends come and join us on an awesome historical ride through #HellenicHistory and #Mythology, Hellenic themed inspired music and educational programming.
OUR HELLENIC HISTORY SERIES IS ON #PATREON.
Some of our exciting programs include:
THE QUEST FOR PROMETHEUS SHOW (#Q4Prometheus), educational lectures, #PORPHYRA BAND, AND KAROUSO’S CLASSICAL
WORLD. BECOME A PATRON TODAY and get
exclusive membership gifts! OUR NEW ILLUSTRATED Hellenic History and Mythology BOOK IS COMING SOON!
Art & Design by Vassilios Chrissochos © 2020
www.patreon.com/HellenicHistorySeries

Billy Chrissochos 
For my birthday this year, I'm asking for donations to Porphyra Foundation Inc. I've chosen this nonprofit because their mission means a lot to me, and I hope you'll consider contributing as a way to celebrate with me. Every little bit will help me reach my goal. As a gift, you will receive Porphyra's albums "Faith, Struggle, Victory," and "The Starmaker's Prophecy" as well as Phoenix Reign's "Destination Unknown!" You can share this gift of music with your friends, kids, and loved ones knowing that it inspired a Rock Opera and a movement to bring Greek History and Mythology to the masses.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου