Πέμπτη 26 Αυγούστου 2021

President Mr. Ioannis Maronitis with Billy Chrissochos Director of Modern Music at UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands


Billy Chrissochos: It is with great pleasure that I post these wonderful pics of my visit to the headquarters of UNESCO Piraeus. There, I was awarded by President Mr. Ioannis Maronitis with a plaque for my efforts of “Promoting Greek Culture in America.”

Triantafyllia got a wonderful porcelain doll as a gift from Mr. Maronitis as lil Theoni got some wonderful gifts as well. Pictured is my good friend Panagiotis Karousos who is Director of Opera, my lovely wife Despina Chrissochos and secretary Amanta Founti. I am the Director of Modern Music in NY for UNESCO Piraeus. Me and Panagioti have the Hellenic American Center of the Arts together. I want to also thank my amazing NY UNESCO Piraeus team, Peter Giakoumis and Panayiota Bakis Mohieddin.
Later that night we visited the refugee center Mr. Maronitis runs. The manager, Anna Maria Basta, gave us a tour of this wonderful facility that is the star of UNESCO Piraeus’s humanitarian work and known all over Greece!
Billy Chrissochos with Panagiotis Karousos at UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands
It is with great pleasure that I post these wonderful pics of my visit to the headquarters of UNESCO Piraeus. There, I was awarded by President Mr. Ioannis Maronitis with a plaque for my efforts of “Promoting Greek Culture in America.”

Despina Chrissochos and Ioannis Maronitis at UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands.



Billy Chrissochos Vice President at Hellenic American Center of the Arts / Ελληνοαμερικανικό Κέντρο των Τεχνών





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου