Τρίτη 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2022

Massimo Ruggero - ENTEL AWARD - Award ceremony at Palazzo Tursi

 

ENTEL AWARD - MAXIMUM THANKS RUGGERO. A few more unpublished shots of my award ceremony at Palazzo Tursi on December 1, 2022.

I am happy and proud to have served my City with competence, zeal and passion until today.
It will be a pleasure to continue giving concrete support and important results in the social, cultural (and educational) sphere to Genoa, never forgetting that cooperation remains the only great tool to take off, even more, this great de city. Genoa is cooperation, and it will always be. Let’s leave the Pirandellian masks aside, we need faces; real ones.
With these short notes I conclude, just to thank the institutions and all the people that have always supported me with esteem and affection. I dedicate my successes to them.
I would like to thank Alessandro Casareto, President of ENTEL Region Liguria, Anna Maria Campello and Mario Menini, President of the Association Liguri in the World, the architects Fallabrino and all the numerous and competent work team for having entrusted me this important recognition.
Thanks to my Assessor Avv. Alessandra Bianchi from whom I received the award, to the Municipality of Genoa and to my great Marketing and Tourism Directorate represented by the Director Dr. ssa Sandra Torre and from Dr. Gabriele Andreetta who have always supported me with esteem and friendship.
With my daughters Miriam and Sara, with Lesli, with my dearest friends, and those who love me, I peacefully share this award.
Dedicated.
See you forever more
Massimo Ruggero
President of the UNESCO Club of Genoa











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου