Σάββατο 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2021

Oliver Ruiz OR - Ioannis Maronitis - International Action Art - UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands

 

First of all I thank again for all the calls, messages and congratulations I received for my activities and birthday.

I appreciate all those who took the attention and time to congratulate me from Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Spain, France, Colombia, Ukraine, Russia, Nicaragua, etc. , and from Different Regions of Mexico.
God bless you all !.
It was a birthday, no party, no cake, no candles, no special birthday coexistence.
Travelling from place to place and with a lot of movement.
But the most important and the greatest gift I thank God is to have health and my mommy with me.
I appreciate the unconditional support of very special people.
Thank you mom, always on the lookout.
That someone from Greece has taken the time, willingness, priority and given the importance to spend days of coexistence and incredible experiences with people very valuable and important to me,
Thank you very much Ceo General President International Action Art and President of the UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands Patner, Brother, Friend that I have earned your respect, appreciation, trust and that I have an affection esp ecial as still Son
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your International agencies for loving Mexico and for spreading the best of us in the world.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου