Τρίτη 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2021

Oliver Ruiz OR - Miembro Honorable de Club Unesco de Piraeus e Islands and works at UNESCO Club of the Department of Piraeus and Islands and Asociación Nacional de Locutores de México, A.C.




 I share this with humility.

They did an amazing interview where I comment in as much detail as possible on what I've done.
By asking me for photos between a great dilemma of not knowing how to choose from more than 15 thousand photos in 12 Years of Uninterrupted Trajectory despite the times of the Pandemic.
35 Years of Life is made easy.
Pictures speak a thousand words.
In summary I had 35 Fan Pages, 25 Groups, A Catalog of 77 Specialized Lectures to Reduce Social Problems for the Boost of Human Development Labor, Educational, Staff, Family for Social Integration.
I have had various Sponsors, Entevistas on radio TV, an endless Recognition, Testimonies, Various scenarios crowded schools, companies, homes, theaters, explained, visiting humble and separate places, prisons, centers of Addictions training them.
I had 7 Training Centers before the Pandemic and I just pressed the first in these times.
I have my own style, method, phrases, thoughts, convictions, arguments, codes of life and Values.
I've done event locations, Radio, TV, I've done interviews, commercial, thoughtful videos, thoughts phrases, poems, articles, I've participated in a movie, I have a DVD, Recognized and promoted the work of various people.
When I have had the resources wholeheartedly, discretion and humility I have supported people, homes, and various social causes.
I have several materials to complete and now I see my life very different than when I started.
No doubt I have shed tears facing great challenges but I am still standing by God's grace and mercy.
I feel extremely grateful to God for everything he has allowed me to accomplish thanks to his support, opportunity to give me life and unconditional love he has given me every step I take.
I'll keep going to the last beat of my heart doing my best.
I use my father's last name to give him honor, tribute and honor.
I dedicate every applause, tear, testimony and success to God.
To my mother I will always be grateful for the great effort she has made to get me ahead, giving me, education, values and everything she has given me according to her possibilities.
Who taught me and frame my life to demonstrate with facts and actions the cover the mouths of those who do not believe in you and that when they tell you that it is not possible if you can even take time, between so many and so many things that you have taught me with your life and example.
Some photographs, without ego, vanity or arrogance a little bit of his humble servant, brother and friend.















































































Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου