Δευτέρα 30 Μαΐου 2022

Billy Chrissochos and Ioannis Maronitis // Art exhibition with UNESCO Piraeus Club and Action Art


Billy Chrissochos

 My first art exhibition with UNESCO Piraeus Club and Action Art. I showcased my new mixed media piece on Friday,” The Nine Muses, the god Apollo, and Pegasus.” So much incredible art to see. Thanks to president Ioannis Maronitis for inviting me to participate. They were a bit shocked seeing me as an artist because I am the UNESCO Piraeus Club Director of Modern Music in NY. So they know me as primarily a musician/composer

🙂. Don’t forget to see our new #UNESCOPiraeus awarded Rock Opera this June 24-26th at St Demetrios Preparatory School. Get your tickets today for “The The Story of Princess Anna Porphyrogenita.”


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου