Σάββατο 29 Μαΐου 2021

Orp Oliver - Certificate of my New Appointment and position as Director of International Affairs and Honorable Member of the UNESCO Club Piraeus And Islands Greece - Ioannis Maronitis

 


Comparto con Gran Alegría!!!.

Hoy me enviaron mi Certificado de mi Nuevo Nombramiento y cargo como Director de Asuntos Internacionales y Miembro Honorable del Club UNESCO Piraeus And Islands Grecia.
Primero Dios en cuanto la pandemia lo permita iré a Grecia para Recibirlo impreso con honores y actividades muy Especiales y Emotivas Gracias a Ioannis Maronitis Ioannis Maronitis
Quién me permite ser también Presidente de Internacional ACTION ART México Con el Soporte del Club UNESCO Piraeus And Islands Grecia y que me aprecia y estima como un hijo lo cual para mí es un honor, privilegio, Responsabilidad y gran bendición.
Organismos Internacionales sin fines de lucro con los que tengo el compromiso de Reconocer, Defender, Difundir y promover lo mejor de México para el Mundo y del Mundo Para México.
I share with Great Joy !!!.
Today they sent me my Certificate of my New Appointment and position as Director of International Affairs and Honorable Member of the UNESCO Club Piraeus And Islands Greece.
God first, as soon as the pandemic allows it, I will go to Greece to receive it printed with honors and very Special and Emotional activities thanks to Ioannis Maronitis Ioannis Maronitis
Who also allows me to be President of the International ACTION ART Mexico With the support of the Club UNESCO Piraeus And Islands Greece and who appreciates and esteems me as a son which for me is an honor, privilege, responsibility and great blessing.
International non-profit organizations with which I have the commitment to Recognize, Defend, Spread and promote the best of Mexico for the World and of the World for Mexico.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου