Δευτέρα 13 Ιουλίου 2020

Massimo Roger, President of International Action Art - Department of Italy

To all our countrymen abroad and in every part of the world, my simple reflection shared with a famous art lesson that expresses the metaphor of the inner strength of the circle: "... I don't choose the form consciously, she chooses herself. My life is my life ".
Wasily Kandinsky
Quelques Cercles (Different Circles), 1926
Oil on canvas, 140,3 x 140,7 cm
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY
Kandinsky to Will Grohmann, his friend and biographer in 1930:
'' If I use for example in recent years and with such a marked preference of the circle, reason (or cause) is not the geometric shape of the circle, or its geometric properties, but my intense perception of the inner strength of the circle in its countless variations; today I love the circle as I loved for example the rider - perhaps more, as I find in the circle more possibilities in the inner circle, which is why he took the horse's place. Like I said, all of this doesn't matter during my job, I don't choose the form consciously, she chooses herself. My life is my life (Pompidou Center).
Good night and what's left of the day or the new of, everyone. From Genoa
Massimo Roger
President of International Action Art - Department of Italy
Massimo Ruggero

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου