Τρίτη 14 Ιουλίου 2020

INTERNATIONAL ACTION ART-DEPARTMENT ITALY

As President of the ITALY DEPARTMENT of INTERNATIONAL ACTION ART I have the honour to present, together with all of you, the posts I nominate related to the official team of the ITALIA team that will be active since September 2020, after the summer phase, in certainty that I can engaging and developing new actions in line with international policies conducted by Ioannis Maronitis, President General of International Action Art and Club Piraeus UNESCO and in line with the objectives of Agenda 2030 of which as representative and partner for UNESCO in Genoa I have the Institutional duty to share and carry on with my staff with important strategies. As a representative of the institutions and academic culture of my country, I can firmly say that it is my priority to relaunch international cooperation as a tool for building peace between peoples, social and cultural development, enhancing cultural tourism, made in Italy and of our heritage, the most important and numerous in the world; in addition to the planning of sustainable development models from which to start our joint action together with the global representations that will share these programs. ′′ Educating to development ′′ this is mine and our programmatic model that we will launch in the world with important partnerships and alongside our representatives of which I am proudly the President, as well as spokesperson for the universal values of UNESCO Education, Science and Culture that remains our higher ethical, moral and cultural drive.
Maximus Roger
President of INTERNATIONAL ACTION ART-ITALY Department

Massimo Ruggero 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου